Location: Iraq (Kurdistan)
Closing date: 30 Jun 2008
Main Task of all Paramedics is tquickly respond tall medical emergencies.
- Responding tall medical emergencies.
- Assist and plan the medical aspect for evacuations
- Actively perform medical Evacuations
- Assists MDs and support members of the medical team.
2. Roles and responsibilities:
- 24 hour observation of critical care patients.
- Arranging all medications tbe needed for evacuations.
- The Paramedic will be responsible for availability of medical equipment required in evacuations.
- Administration of medications and follow up of patients.
- Reporting and evaluating patients’ medical condition and vital signs on a regular basis, and coordinating with doctors.
- Basic maintenance of medical equipment, and reporting any technical problems that may arise.
3 Specifications/ Qualifications ( Must be Western Qualified):
Paramedic should have the scientific background, professional skills and clinical experience in the following medical aspects:
- Emergency Medical Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Pre-Hospital Pharmacology
- Basic Trauma Life Support
- Care of the Ventilated Patient
- Clinical Assessment Skills
- First Aid
- Insertion and Care of Central Lines
- Major Incident / Disaster Management
- Stroke Management
- Tracheostomy Care
4. Other Skills:
- Motivating People
- Presentation Skills
- Research Methods
- IT Skills
- Ability to work under preassure
- Teaching & Learning Strategies and Time Management skills
All applicants must have Excellent English Skills and Western Recognized Qualifications. Please e-mail Covering Letter and Detailed CV to email@example.com.
Reference Code: RW_7ERJC6-23